Monday, March 3, 2008

Making progress

The brick work is finished and I am so happy with the color. We stole it from another house Frank is building instead of trying to choose from samples. Ohh the samples! I have so many samples right now: countertop colors, wood floors pieces, cabinet stains, carpet swatches, paint colors and stucco choices.  
I thought I knew what I liked, but there is so much to choose from!

 This is looking at the stairway from the living room. I love this wall because the plant shelf gives it so much interest.


Here is the front entry. The opening into the living room was only supposed to be 3 ft wide, but we were able to open it up. We couldn't imagine walking through that beautiful door just to see a wall.

1 comment:

Annika said...

Heidi,
I couldn't resist peeking at your blog through Sarah's. Congrats on your cute little guy and on the new house!
-Annika