
Here is Logan on his first Easter morning (after church:). He got a new book with pictures of babies in it because all of his other books have animal pictures. He was so interested in his basket that I could hardly get him to look at the camera. We had a very nice day. I made Danish Pancakes for breakfast and Theron actually liked them, so maybe they'll become a tradition. After church we dyed eggs and visited family. Happy Easter!

This picture is from a few days ago, but I thought it was funny. This is Logan's new closet in the new house. I think it will be fun for him to look at when he's too big to sit up there.

3 comments:
He looks like a big doll sitting there!
I'm glad he liked his basket! It looks awesome! And I love the closet picture!
That closet picture is about the most adorable thing I've seen.
Post a Comment