Its a little different for me this time because I've known since almost day one. With Logan I didn't take a positive pregnancy test until I was over 2 months along and had no idea when I went into the doctor that I was already in my second trimester. This time I went in at seven weeks because I wanted to get "in" before we moved. With Logan the first ultrasound picture was a full-fledged fetus, but this time it was mostly just a heartbeat. Because of all this, I can't really say if I've felt worse or better because last time I wasn't able to pay attention. I told Theron that I almost wish I did get morning sickness more because then I would KNOW I was pregnant (don't worry, I've already rescinded that statement). Mostly I have little appetite and am constantly hungry. I know that sounds wrong, but its true.Anyhow, I am doing great down here in California and was able to find doctor who would take me for 4 months (tho I didn't tell them that before I made the appt.). Today I just got to hear the heartbeat but in 5-6 weeks we will find out if its a boy or a girl. I'm hoping for a boy so Logan can have a brother. I only think about boy names and already call it "he," but we'll see if my luck will hold out. On the other hand, I do think I would have a dang cute little girl!
Love to all!
8 comments:
Congrats sweetie! I'm so excited for you!! I think you are the first of my friends who is expecting baby #2! That's so awesome!! I hope everything goes well!! ;)
How exciting!!! Congrats you guys. Hopefully the summer won't be too uncomfortable for you. Hope everything is good for you. Keep us posted on details. By the way our blog has had some issues so we started a new one. It is http://burgbloggers.blogspot.com if you are interested.
Congrats!
Congratulations! Hope your pregnancy goes well! I'm sure you'd have a cute son or daughter 'cuz Logan's so cute!
Yay! congratulations! Let us know when you find out.
Yay!!! Congrats!!! Yeah, it's funny how different one pregnancy is from the other...who knows..maybe its different cuz your having a girl? Way excited for you!
You have inspired me to finally start a blog - brandonandmarinda.blogspot.com. Call me sometime!
Congrats!
Post a Comment