Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ducks in a pond

It was really hot here again today, but Logan and I were tired of being inside. We decided to walk down to the nearby lake. He was very patient riding in the stroller so I let him wear my sunglasses. Doesn't he look tough? Once we got to the lake it was cooler so I parked the stroller and two ducks came walking right over to us. He really wanted to get into the yucky water to swim with them. The pictures aren't great because I took them with my phone-next time I'll have to remember to take my camera.




3 comments:

Jan said...

He looks adorable--and not too bad for a phone camera. Too hot doesn't sound too bad either as we woke up to snow again on Sunday. Love you and miss you--Mom

Marinda said...

It is so cold and rainy here today - I wish that it were warm here. Are you guys having a good time? Too bad we never did anything before you left!

Sarah and Adam said...

those are actually really good if you took them with your camera! Glad you have a fun spot to walk to :)