Sunday, April 5, 2009

Who's Behind?

When I do get to use the computer, I usually waste my time checking everyone else's blogs and facebook instead of updating my blog. I finally settled down to do it one night but spent the whole time uploading and editing my pictures. So, here is the much needed update:

This next week will be spent on finals (Theron) and packing (Heidi) and probably some unpacking (Logan). We are planning are driving to Sacramento sometime next week. I am not looking forward to choosing what stays and what goes. It is so hard to get 5 months worth of living into the car! Logan is going to be almost 2 when we come back, so who knows what toys he is going to enjoy...right now he just likes to dump things out so I guess I'll be good with a box of toys, but then I have to add giraffe, monkey 1, monkey 2, elephant, and all of the toy doggies. It will be an adventure for sure.

ABOVE: this is a basketball hoop that apparently doubles as a fort. See how long his hair was?


It's much shorter in these pics that were taken at the park a few weeks ago. We had 2 days of really nice weather before the snow started up again. It really makes us ready for California.

Logan loved climbing on all the toys, but when we told him to go down the slide he threw a tantrum. Finally I climbed up and put him down the slide a few times and he decided he loved it. If we were cooler we would have a nicer camera that could capture his joy as he slid down. We tried really hard, but mostly got empty slide pictures.

He LOVES to put things on his head. One of his favorites is Theron's PA Eagles hat. He'll put it on his head, covering his eyes to play "where's Logan." He also puts stuffed animals, the colander, and bowls on his head.

I had to make some pretty silly noises to get that smile but it was worth it!

No comments: