Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Fun

Logan and I try to keep busy during the days while Theron is working. Here are a few things we have found entertaining.
One night we came home and Logan started playing in this cupboard. He climbed in and out, opened and closed the door, and pushed the drawer in and out. It is a little freaky when you walk by and the drawer looks like it is opening by itself.
Something else to climb in and out of: the dryer
My friend Sheila & I went to a local farmer's market last week. Her son, Christopher, is only 4 months younger than Logan. They both loved sampling the cherries, apricots, strawberries, and oranges; one vendor even had a bubble machine for the kids to play with. It was so fun to watch Logan chase the bubbles and then try to blow his own.

1 comment:

Alison and Troy said...

I don't care what anybody else says: Logan TOTALY looks like Heidi, not just because of the blonde curly hari.