
I knew Logan's growth had slowed the last 6 months, and I also knew that some shirts just don't fit over his noggin. However, I was still surprised with the newest measurements from his doctor's appointment yesterday:
Weight: 21.6 lbs (27%)
Height: 30.8 in (73%)
Head Circumference: 19 in (91 %)
An easy way to interpret the % is by saying that at 91%, only 9% of babies his age have larger heads.
Isn't that a crazy spread? The doctor said he is tall and slender-they obviously don't measure thigh circumference! Maybe his large head is the reason he doesn't walk :)
4 comments:
That's an awesome picture. I can't believe his spread. That's too funny, he's got Axton beat in the noggin department by a 1/2 inch! Also tell Theron that he's fired for never calling me back, it's been two weeks!! What a punk!
Must run in the family. Savanna was in the 95% in head size. Luckily her height and weight are in the 90%+ group as well.
That's hilarious! Paige's head size is on the opposite end of the spectrum (I think it was 11% at her last doctor visit). It's so funny how they are all built so differently, but they manage to look very proportionate in just a few years.
I posted some pictures on Schow Town and a ton of them on My Photo Blog. I'll send you a CD next week. Thanks for letting me take your pictures. I think they turned out really cute!
Hey, at least he's tall! That's definitely encouraging!
Post a Comment