Friday, September 26, 2008

Pictures

A few weeks ago, my sister and I took our boys to have their pictures taken by our cousin Emily. She has become quite the photographer, as you can tell. Logan was way more interested in the dirt and leaves than her camera (or his toys, or me, or any other distraction we could think of) but even his serious face is pretty darn cute.

Sarah wanted pictures of Aiden with her and the baby belly, but this was my favorite of the two of them.

Thanks Emily!

And for those of you wondering if the title of this blog should be changed to "The Story of Logan," here is in update in our lives:

  • Theron is in school, working towards a bachelors in communications. He is doing the whole major in two semesters, so it is a bit intense.
  • Theron is also still studying for the NCLEX, the RN licensing exam. Hopefully he will be allowed to take it next month.
  • We are still getting things settled in our house; yesterday we hung up our vacuum hose. Yay! We are hoping to start on our yard next week. I would love to have some little seedlings of grass sprout before the snow hits.
  • I am loving being a stay-at-home mom, though I sometimes get bored. I am itching to get my sewing maching out and start some holiday projects, but I really should finish Logan's 1st year of scrapbooking.

That's it in a nutshell. We are healthy, happy, and loving life!

2 comments:

Jess said...

How fun to be a stay at home mom. The pictures are adorable. Good luck to Theron with school and the NCLEX, what a busy time for him. I am hoping during Spud Harvest to finish the quilt I stated in LaJolla.

Jana and Rob said...

Logan is a cute baby. We are grateful that Theron gave us this link so we can catch up on this past year. It is crazy how fast kids grow and the personalities that they take on. Your son is very photogenic.