Last week was pretty exciting. Logan figured out how to crawl and is now all over the place. One of his favorites is right by the front door to our apartment. It's a a little square of linoleum where we put our shoes and stuff and it is so dirty! He likes it because there are two door stops that he can boing. Well, there used to be two until he pulled one off the wall! He is also starting to pull up on things, but only onto his knees. Standing is a ways off -I hope.
Last Wednesday we went to the Sacramento Zoo. He was kind of sleepy, but I think he liked it. Here we are in front of the giraffe.
On the 4th we were sitting around the hot tub and he just started clapping. I've been doing patty-cake with him but it was the first time he'd done it himself. We also went to some fireworks and he was impressed. 
Perhaps the most exciting news is that he has a little tooth poking up! He was really crabby the weekend of Theron's birthday. He had a stuffy nose and couldn't sleep. Finally it was all for a reason. I'd take a picture of it, but he's already tired of me trying to see it. Maybe when it's a little bigger he'll be more obliging. 
1 comment:
He's so cute! I am excited that he is crawling and has a tooth. That's awesome, but you're gonna have your hands full now!
Post a Comment