I decided it wasn't fair for me to wish myself a happy birthday and forget about Theron's. I even started this post a few days ago, but gave up when one of my pictures decided to be corrupt. However, I do want to say Happy Birthday to my Love.Theron is very patient with me. When I can't find the words to explain my crazy thoughts and feelings, he gets me. He also understands what it means to be equally yoked. He's a great doer of dishes and cleaner of toilets.
Before Logan was born, Theron was pretty hesitant around little ones. We volunteered in Nursery a few times in Virginia and he spent most of the hour standing by the wall. But since the moment he held Logan for the first time, he has been a natural. I love watching the two of them interact.
Theron had to work early on his birthday, but he had 3 sales installed before taking off early. For dinner we went to Texas Road House with 3 other couples from the office.
Happy Birthday Theron!
1 comment:
Hey yo, happy birthday, yo. Look I can sound like Theron! Love ya and am glad you had a good birthday.
Post a Comment