Logan's "skills" are finally coming together! The last couple weeks he has been working on pulling from a sitting position onto his hands and knees, then pushing himself back to sitting. He would try to reach for things and just fall on his face. He couldn't figure out how to move his arms and legs individually. Last Friday I found him on his hands and knees in his crib and knew it was only a matter of time. Today he seems to have realized how to move his hands to propel himself forward, but he's still working on getting those legs to go along. Just when I think he's going to give up, he rolls halfway, then pushes forward in what can only be described as a "tripod" crawl (one arm holding him up, one arm wrapped underneath, and both feet pushing). I didn't catch that on film very well, but you can kind of see what I mean. Sorry for the wobbly camera, I tried to cut out the worst of it. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving in Park City
8 years ago
5 comments:
That's awesome! Boy are you in trouble now! I love that he was going after a disc, those are some of Axton's favorite toys. HOw much does he weigh these days?
CUTE BOY! (I found this from Sarah's...I'm not stalking you!) And how nice to have a house. One more year and hopefully we will have one! Anyway, you guys sound and look good! (hokeypokeynews.blogspot.com-say hi!)
I love all the logan pictures! The mad faces remind me of aiden's! happy birthday to Theron on saturday!
Bree-Since we're not at home he didn't have a 9mo appt. But I think he's around 21 lbs?
Holy Cow I feel like I'm missing out! I can't wait until we're all in the same city together again :) Love you!!!
Post a Comment