
This past Sunday we played a little hookie and drove down to Santa Cruz, CA to visit one of their many beaches. We packed up some food, planning to spend the whole afternoon there. But it was so cold! Out there by the ocean the wind just whips you around! We quickly realized Logan was not going to be playing in the surf (which was okay by him-he did not sleep the entire 2 1/2 hour drive!) and tried to settle into our spot on the sand. You can tell by his face that Logan did not enjoy this new experience. He did not like that I kept telling him "no" when he tried to put icky sandy things in his mouth. It didn't help matters that we took the pictures in the middle of his lunch (note the messy face). To say the least, we did not spend the whole afternoon on the beach. A tired, cold, hungry baby does not make for a pleasant afternoon! We opted to eat at a small park a couple blocks away. Logan fell asleep on the way.
Sorry for the pasty white legs. At least they match the rest of me. I am what I am!
2 comments:
Logan's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys, although I have no idea when that will be! You swim suit is super cute!
I can see a tan line, Heidi. You look great.
Post a Comment