Monday, June 16, 2008

Throwing Fits

Logan is voicing his opinion more and more every day. Lately he has been making silly faces to illustrate his feelings:


This last one is my favorite. He has just started doing this face and sometimes he's not even trying to be upset. The picture in the middle looks innocent enough, but he was just gearing up for Round 2. Theron is starting to get annoyed at these little outbursts but for the most part, I think they're pretty funny.

Later he rolled under the table and started playing with the lamp cord. I worried he might bump his head, but had to take pictures before I rescued him.
Sorry for all the pics of Logan, but he is my only companion for most of the day. Luckily, he is good at entertaining himself and me!
What a crazy little guy !

4 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for the pictures Heidi--I love them. He is looking so grown-up. Cant wait to see him again!

Dan said...

Love the faces! He is developing a cute personality.

Bree said...

I love the faces! I love that the little ones are getting such huge presonalities. I have decided it must be a dad thing when it comes to patience for their children's outbursts. I know Axton throws a few of them when we don't give him things he wants and Greg can't handle. Just keep laughing though!

Jewel-e said...

Such a fun time! Gotta' love once they start asserting their independence! What a little cutie-pie!