Monday, May 12, 2008

Update


We were sad that our house wasn't quite ready for us to settle into before we left town, but are excited with the progress that is being made. Now we have a sidewalk and a driveway and stucco! The interior is finished, but we have to replace a section of our hardwood floor. Somehow a bucket with water and paint got tipped over beneath a pile of garbage and sat for who knows how long. The area affected is not that big, but it is in the middle of the dining area. I guess its just one of those things! (ignore the date on my mom's camera-it was really taken last week)
We have been in Sacramento since May 1st and are loving it. Today there is quite a strong wind, but every other day has been beautiful! Not too hot, not too cold and a breeze keeps it just right. Our apartment is in a newly developed area where there is lots of shopping close by. We even have a park right by us. I took Logan on a walk and he loved the swing! Sadly I only had my phone so the picture is not great-but you can tell he loves it. This other picture is from home. Rachel's new kitten climbed up on Logan's lap and didn't mind to have his ears were pulled. I can't wait to get a kitty of our own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your house looks great. It is too bad that is wasn't ready before you left, but at least you have something to look forward to when you come home. I take it things are going well in CA, which I am glad to hear.