**WARNING: Super Long Post**
While driving to Bear Lake for my family reunion, Theron called me and told me that his Grandma had had some kind of seizure and they had found two large masses in her brain. The doctors didn't give her very much time, so once I got back to California we made preparations to drive back to Idaho. I didn't get to see her while I was in Rexburg because she lives in St. George, otherwise we would have just sent Theron home for a visit. Instead, we packed everything up and drove back on August 2nd. Grandma Jackie is doing much better than anyone expected, so we hung out with her for a few days and then Theron flew back to Sacramento to work for two more weeks. Here are a few pics from all the time in between and since:
Logan and I tried to pack in a little more sunshine before we left
Even though Theron was only here for a week, it was good to get settle back into our house and he was able to start lining things up for a job when he gets home. Since he has not been working in the medical field and he graduated over a year ago he is required to shadow another nurse for 80 hours before getting his license. That should only take him a couple of weeks and then hopefully he'll get hired on here at Madison. Wish us luck!
Love to all!
2 comments:
Cute pics! I love the one where Logan is raising his eyebrow. What a cutie! Glad you made it home safely. Thanks again for getting the uhaul key for us!!!
Welcome back! You'll have to call us when you have time to get together. We are happy to have you much closer to home.
Post a Comment