Logan and I flew home to Rexburg to spend a few days with the family. Logan loved all of the attention he got as well as playing in his Grandmas' backyards. We also got to visit with friends Marinda and Josh and spend the weekend with my mom's family in Bear Lake. Here are a few highlights minus Bear Lake. I'll have to get pics of that up later.
Rexburg Spray Park: I know it has a bad name, but really only a couple kids have ever gotten sick there. Logan loved it for about ten minutes then he and Aiden played with the showers. Considering he went napless that day, I was glad he enjoyed it at all.
Our lawn is slowly coming in. I took a couple hours and fertilized it so we'll see if that helps at all. That new house in the background is my high school english teacher, Mr. Wakefield's.
I went to my sister Alison's convocation. My dad is the Alumni council president or something so they got to hand out pins. My dad gracefully knocked Alie's hat off in the process of congratulating her.
Logan learned how to climb out of his pack and play and open doors on this trip. One day he was supposed to be down for a nap when he came up the stairs saying, "hello?" At the hotel in Logan, UT, he would wake up and say, "lights," and then "phone." Wouldn't this picture look great on the hotel's brochure?
And finally, Logan's newest skill: Jumping. He has been practicing on an extra mattress in our apartment, but the trampoline was the true test of his mastery. He managed to do quite well when Aiden wasn't knocking him over. He is getting so independent that he'd let himself outside and climb up to jump all by himself!
1 comment:
He's a jumping machine!
Post a Comment