Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It clicked!



Last Wednesday, Logan finally put standing up and walking together for good. He is walking everywhere now! My favorite part is when I put out my arms and he grins ear to ear and walks into them.

Logan had an accident in the tub, so I put him in the sink for a minute. He kept turning on the water and crying because it was so cold. Isn't he a cutie?


I didn't think that Logan's hair would be curly, but here it is. When it's dry, it gets kind of poofy, but you can still tell it curls. His cousin Aiden has similarly blond hair, but it is really soft and fluffy. I love to rub his head. :) Logan's is stiffer and I think its because of the curls. Anyhow, yesterday I trimmed his hair and cut off all of the curls. I didn't mean to go that short, but he still looks good.

2 comments:

Sarah and Adam said...

scissors are always scary! congrats on the big walker! I hear he is doing signs, too, I can't wait to see!

Jess said...

My goodness, Heidi, Logan looks so grown up. It seems like forever since I have seen him. I made Kristi come over and look at his pictures and watch him walk. The one of him in the sink is just so cute. It reminds of the pictures used for advertisements. You should send it to the company and make some money! : )