Logan has had a very busy summer! He has learned to roll over, sit himself up, crawl, and pull himself up. Now he is into anything and everything. When I am trying to cook dinner, he comes up behind me and uses my legs to stand up. He loves to play with the doorstop, the blinds, and the faux fireplace. Can you see him smiling at himself in the glass? I love the last picture because his eyes look so blue! They are big and wide because he gets worried when we say, "ahhh." He used to break down bawling, so this is progress, but I don't know why he's afraid of that sound. He hasn't been to the dentist yet!
2 comments:
He is so cute. The picture of him playing with the blinds looks so much like Theron. It's the same smile as a photo that I have!
I agree with Bree, the first picture of Logan really looks like Theron and in the last picture, he looks so grown-up.
Post a Comment