Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Memorable Birthdays Past:

5th: The girls I invited to my party refused to play any of the fun games my mom planned, so we colored instead. My mom has hated planning birthday parties ever since.

10th: My family was living in MD and my grandparents came to visit from UT. It was Memorial Day, so we went to Gettysburg. On the way home we stopped at McDonald's for treats.

14 or 15: The whole family drove down to Lake Powell to board a house boat with the Schow Family. Aunt Jeri made yummy roast and my mom brought a poppyseed cake.

17: Theron took me to Arby's for lunch, the we went to the park and flew the Harry Potter kite he gave me. He also gave me a poem that he wrote about me. Later that night we ate homemade chimichangas with my family and friends.

23: Today we tried to get to the Sacramento temple for morning session, but we didn't make it on time. Instead, we were able to do sealings. It was a great reminder of the promises Theron and I have made to each other and with the Lord. I have such a wonderful husband!
This is the 11th temple we have been to together. The others are: Idaho Falls ID, Salt Lake UT , Bountiful UT, Portland OR, San Diego CA, Las Vegas NV, Louisville KY, Nauvoo IL, Rexburg ID, Washinton, DC.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What cute baby pictures!

Emily said...

Were you really only 14 or 15 at Lake Powell?!? Wow! I feel so old! Happy Birthday!

Heidi said...

Yep, I was 15 the 'first' time we went, but we also went when I was 17.