I'm It
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten Years Ago: February 1998.
1. I was in seventh grade
2. I was just starting gymnastics team.
Five Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Wash baby clothes
2. Dishes
3. Meet with flooring guy
4. Grocery shopping
5. Write in my journal about the temple dedication.
Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire:
Pay off my house & my mom’s. Buy a new car. Travel the world in luxury!
Three Of My Bad Habits:
( I have so many!)
1. I find a strange satisfaction in ripping off my fingernails one by one-especially when I am stressed or irritated. On top of that, I hate toenails. I can’t stand to have any white showing.
2. I rarely make my bed and have a very messy bedroom. Luckily, Theron doesn't mind too much because no one else has to see it but us.
3. I never get out of bed when the alarm goes off. I wait until the very last minute to get up.
Five Places I Have Lived:
1. Germantown, MD
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Long Island, NY
4. Indianapolis, IN
5. Herndon, VA
Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Little Caesar's
2. Clerk @ CleanFlicks
3. Pit Crew during potato harvest
4. Nanny
5. Library Aide @ the high school
Things Most People Don't Know About Me:
1. I hate surprises if I know they're coming. It's illogical I know, but its better that I have no idea.
2. I can spend hours at a time on the computer and have nothing to show for it. I don't know where the time goes!
3. I had plastic surgery to make my ears beautiful and months later attracted Theron. I tease him that he never would have dated the 'before' me.
Thanksgiving in Park City
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment