I mentioned to my friend that I didn't think the weather was going to cooperate with a visit to a pumpkin patch and I might get our pumpkins at WalMart. She strongly recommended I take the kids to Joe's Place farms. It's hard to plan when the forcast calls for rain all day every day, but we finally just loaded up the kids and went for it. The skies were threatening but the rain held off and we had a good time, even though it was a bit chilly.
Hunter didn't mind the cold,but he kept pulling his hat down over his eyes and he didn't like that. He was much happier after I fixed it for him and he eventually fell asleep.
Lydia being, well Lydia. We left the house right after she woke up from her nap. She was not ready to be out in the world and didn't want to participate in any of it.
Lydia finally got into the fun when she and Logan played in this little hay fort. Logan learned from some other boys that he could jump from bale to bale. It took a minute of contemplation but he finally went for it.
There were lots of huge pumpkins that Logan wanted to choose, but I told him it had to be one he could carry. This one was a little heavier than that, but a good compromise.
Thanksgiving in Park City
8 years ago
1 comment:
LOL at Lydia's big lip picture! Especially after talking to you today. Looks like such fun!
Post a Comment