While sledding,"I love sledding and I love wearing socks!"
In the store he said, "They have balloons! I love balloons!" A few minutes later he said something similar about something else he saw. I said, "Wow! You love everything, don't you?" He thought for a minute, then replied, "but I don't love carrots."
While trying to get dressed he became frustrated that the shirt was inside-out. I stuck my hands in the sleeves and pulled them right-side-out. He said, "Wow! I love that!"
I got Logan out of the car and told him to run inside. As I was getting Lydia out of the car I could tell he hadn't gone inside so I asked him what he was doing. He told me he was taking his coat off and I asked him why he took it off outside. He said, "Because that's Gogan have do." (that's what Logan has to do)
Similarly, one day Aiden asked Logan why Lydia was awake. Logan said, "Because that's what my sister does."
One day he came up to me we had this conversation
Logan, pointing to his tummy:"I have jingle bells in my tummy."
Me: "why do you have jingle bells in your tummy?"
Logan: "because that's where the song is. See? (singing) Jingle bells, jingle bells ... Do you have jingle bells in your tummy?"
We love you buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment