
She was so excited about the present (a doll stroller)-she kept patting the box and even gave it a kiss

She was so intrigued by her cupcake that she put out the fire with her fingers. Poor thing. After that she wouldn't eat it unless it was fed to her. I also found out the next day the her ears were infected, so there are not too many of her smiling.

Here she is with the new stoller out of the box. She loves pushing the little button that makes noise and plays with the toys on it. She also got a quiet book, a new hat with mittens, and a baby doll to put in the stroller.

A few notes:
- She finally took her first steps a little over a week ago, but since she got sick she didn't practice very much. Now that she is feeling better she is starting to really get the hang of it.
- She is very shy- so much so that when other people hold her she just lays her head down on the shoulder. She won't even protest unless I get close; then she wants me to save her.
- So far Lydia knows one sign and that is "more." She loves to sign "more" for the little gerber puffs and could eat a whole container in a day if I let her. I've been trying to teach her to wave but I think it makes her shy because she instantly sticks out her tongue and sticks her hand in her mouth.
- She LOVES to eat. The other day I wanted to see how much she would eat so I kept feeding her and she downed 3 medium jars of baby food. She will eat most of the flavors of baby food and also likes bread, pancakes, rice, crackers and pears.
- Lydia loves to play with Logan. When I'm putting him to bed I'll help her give him kisses and we say good night but once I take her into the living room she takes off back to his room.
She is such a good girl and we love having her around. Happy Birthday Lydi!
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she's 1. It was good seeing you guys tonight.
Ah! Your little girl is so cute! Mine just turned one as well. Anyways....I'm stalking you b/c I'd love to see the monster bags you've been making. It makes me happy to know that you're using the tutorial now for a 2nd time!
Post a Comment