Remember this?

Theron started framing our basement on the 28th of February. He said he wanted to have the whole project (family room + office) completed by the end of March. I smiled and nodded, but really I was thinking, "yeah, right!"

March 9

April 18

Well it took us a while to find someone to drywall/tape/texture, but now its all painted, the trim is all up and we put carpet down.

May 1
We painted a light blue/green color. It looked really green until we put this green carpet next to it, now it looks pretty blue. The carpet came from my parent's neighbors. Someday we'll suck it up and have real carpet installed, but this works for now.

May 7

The room ^ on the left is the office, the on the left is not. Across from it is the (closed off) unfinished bathroom and storage room. I still have to paint the doors so we can rehang them.

My new office: a light blue color. The trim under the window is not finished, nor is the closet. Half of the outlets are hooked up.


I have to be careful when Theron gets an idea in his head. He can't sit still until he gets it accomplished. We still have some wiring and finish work to do, but it is awesome! As you could probably tell, all of Logan's toys and all of my crafts are down there now and I just moved Lydia into her new room upstairs. Thanks Theron!
3 comments:
WOw! That looks great! Good work Theron!
Wow! That's so much work, but it looks sooo good! I bet you are so happy to have all the extra usable room! Way to go!
Congrats! Hopefully the toys will stay downstairs! Hope you guys are enjoying the new space.
Post a Comment