Lydia is almost 15weeks old and has been rolling over (back to front) for three weeks. She loves to smile and coo and is starting to sleep through the night. Last week i was able to wean her out of the swing and she sleeps quite well swaddled up.
I decided to some pictures of Lydia today and of course Logan had to jump in. He has recently become such a cheeser!

This is how Logan fell asleep last night. We have the hardest time getting him to stay in bed, he is always sneaking out.
Theron has got in in his mind that he's going to finish the family room in the basement. I just smile and nod and he goes to town. Don't look too close because we're not professionals, but we're learning and its happening. It will be so nice to have the extra space to put the kids and all their extra toys. Can you see Logan helping? He would go upstairs and come down with his Handy Manny hammer or his safety goggles and say, "I'm helping!"
One time Logan was so upset at us for putting him in bed that he climbed into the crib and fell asleep. We went with it and he slept in there for a week. Hey, anything to get him to stay in bed!
Lydia has had a stuffy nose a couple of times. Apparently sleeping like this helped:
Logan rockin' the snowboots:
I finally started potty training Logan-or letting him potty train us. He has been interested for a while but I wanted to wait until after the baby was born. We didn't push him too hard and just let him go at his own pace. He did really well and was telling us when he needed to go-he even told his nursery leaders. Then he got sick and we went backwards. He started only telling us after he wet his pants and then he stopped telling us all together. I wasn't too concerned but we've started hitting it hard again this week. He is fighting it now, but I know he can do it.
I decided to some pictures of Lydia today and of course Logan had to jump in. He has recently become such a cheeser!
This is how Logan fell asleep last night. We have the hardest time getting him to stay in bed, he is always sneaking out.
2 comments:
good luck with the house projects. They are never ending! Too bad we don't live closer, I'd make Greg help him! Good luck with potty training. If you find any good tips let me know!
Seems like life is going great for you guys. I can't believe you guys are Sunbeam teachers, that must be so hard, especially with Lydia. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You guys have such cute kids.
Post a Comment