Sunday, November 1, 2009

November already?

I can't believe I didn't make a single post in October! I've kept myself busy with projects and crafts, trying to get things done before this baby gets here. I finished a baby quilt, refinished Theron's desk, started two new Christmas stockings, all the while being 8 months pregnant, keeping Logan & Theron entertained, and surviving (what may have been) the swine flu.
The funeral, October 17
Logan's Halloween costume: Sarah made this little dog costume for Aiden a couple years ago. I just changed the ears and made it a little monkey. Isn't he cute?
We took Logan to the trunk-or-treat at The Rex. The candy wasn't that great, but at the end he got to jump on the blow-up toys. He couldn't be enticed with any of his candy to get out of that thing-I had to ask a little girl to fetch him for me. His poor little face was all red and his hair was all sweaty. Theron got this little trampoline out of his grandpa's shed. Logan has been jumping on it ever since. Yesterday he was either eating, sleeping, or on the trampoline. This is him with his other favorite thing: Elmo.
This next month should prove to be even more exciting. The hospital Theron is going to work at (EIRMC) finally opened his position for him to apply; tomorrow they should officially offer it to him and then we get to wait another couple of weeks for them to run his paperwork and background check. He'll probably start working about the same time this baby gets here. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I would love to see a picture of the quilt you made. :)

Emily said...

So cute! We love "Melmo" at our house too. I'm sorry you've been sick - so have we (I haven't even been to see Annie's baby yet because of this nasty cough). I'm wondering if it is swine flu as well. Hopefully you've got it out of your system before baby arrives. Good luck!