For my birthday I told Theron that I wanted Pinnacle Studio, a movie making program. I don't have the time to make amazing videos, but I wanted a program that would make editing home videos easier. Recently I've been trying to get Logan to talk and sign on camera. He is cooperative but only if he can watch himself while he's being recorded. That works fine until he gets distracted by himself. He starts moving in and out of the frame or nodding his head up and down to see what he looks like from all angles. Whatever he does, it creates a lot of editing opportunities because I don't want to post a 10 minute video. I got the new program today and it took about ten minutes to figure it out. Yay! Here is Logan saying some of his words, making all of his animal sounds, and showing off a few signs.
Thanksgiving in Park City
8 years ago
3 comments:
Cute!! That is so fun!! Yay for getting your new program! I hope was birthday was great!!
Wow! The way he makes the pig noise is most creative-I don't think I could do that. I notice he didn't say GRANDMA! I guess we will have to come teach hime. You know we are coming on Thursday?
I'm with Jan - where's the word grandma . . . then the kisses goodbye at the end. He's getting so big - can hardly wait to see him again (oh ya, you and Theron too).
Post a Comment