Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good News UPDATE

The past two weeks have been pretty crazy, but lots of good things have happened.


  • Theron passed the HESI and is now eligible for the NCLEX. That is the test he has to pass to actually become an RN. He will take that on November 6.

  • We found someone to fix the crazy stucco job on our house. He's already started and Frank offered to pay for it. YAY!


  • The blinkers on my car have been on the blitz since spring of '06. We had it looked at in Virginia and were quoted $400 so we never had it done. Now we're trying to sell the thing so we finally took it in. Gratefully, it will only be about $100! (now we're kicking ourselves for not getting it fixed long ago)

  • This is random, but exciting: Earlier this year I broke the glass in a large photo I have framed. I bought a new frame at Hobby Lobby to steal the glass from, but when I got it home I tried to push the glass out and it broke, too. Finally, I went to DI and found a frame that was the right size and had the glass intact for only $2! Gotta love DI!

Anywho, we're doing well. Love to all!

No comments: